Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Tuesday 4: Time

 

-


 Time...

Hi! Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  Toni has moved on to                              higher ground, but we keep her memory alive.

Let's consider time....

1. When you say "in a couple of days" what time period                        are you thinking?                   Is your time exact or fluid?     

it is both, when I have something to do or someplace to go, it is exact.                    If doing chores, it is fluid.  We have been getting enough rain, mowing                      the lawn is fluid (literally no pun intended) Keeping the                                 twins the time is exact as I do not want mom and dad late for work

2.Does time get away from you? How do you handle time?

yes, it gets away from me, being disabled seems like it flies by.                           time is handled doing my blogs, catching up.  I have been learning                  how to bible journal and love it, it can be very addictive.                                   Spending time with my fur babies, that is most rewarding.

3. People say time is short.   Then why do you do so many             things you don't like and so few of the things you do like?

I am not sure to the answer, I do what I love, journaling                                blogging, photography.  I am my own boss, I decide!

4. Do you have enough time to do the things you want                            to do or live as you would like to live?

Most days yes, I have plenty of time, unless the weather is                             making everything hurt, then I rest and sleep, then I do                                       not have time to get things done.  There is always tomorrow, right?                       I am living the life I love to the fullest.  Only way I keep going.

                                


6 comments:

  1. Great answers, Gina, and welcome to Tuesday 4. I don't know if you usually do this meme or not, but it seems like I haven't seen you here too often. I enjoyed your answers, and I am glad that you seem to be finding some joy in life these days after a very rough past few years. I am happy that God is blessing you in very special ways. Take care and enjoy those precious twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I try to do this hop when I can, I am not online much, with the shoulder. Love and hugs

      Delete
  2. I so enjoyed your answers and I'm glad you have time to do what you love. Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers....I laughed at the mowing the lawn comment. Same here when it comes to rain.

    ReplyDelete