Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 









Happy Thursday hope everybody is having a great week.

I am thankful today for much needed rain, but now it needs to stop over 15" over the last 3 weeks.

my salvation and that God never gives up on us 

cooler temps

food in the cabinets

friends

family

dependable vehicles

had a great birthday with alot of cards from the women at church

PLEASE PRAY 

for our country 

for my family as we lost an uncle, the last of my dads' siblings but not only that he was my dad's twin so this has hit a little closer to home.  I am thankful that he didn't suffer too long only a few short months after the diagnostic of brain cancer.  This was the 24 death since the loss of my husband in March of 2021.

Also, my parents home went on the auction Tuesday my brother and I didn't really handle that too well but was better all the way around since mom n dads house was built in the late 50s and needed a lot of work.

My family that will be traveling from out of state to attend the funeral. As well as myself and brothers family.  

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a blessed week


Thursday, May 26

Proverbs 23:2525 May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your family home going on the auction block, but I do understand how those things happen. I know we had to sell my parents' home quickly because it had a reverse mortgage on it and that had to be paid back within 90 days after my dad died. So we sold it at a low price, but a woman bought it who knew my parents and she was happy to get it. none of the rest of my family was in a position to buy it at the time, but we do miss having it in the family as my dad built the home himself back in 1957. But yes, it needed work too. Anyway, I am sorry for all the losses you've suffered in the past couple of years. I know it has been very hard on you. I pray God is giving you some new peace and joy in these days...the twins, and special friends. God knows what we need and when we need it. Praying for your upcoming shoulder surgery too. May God be with you and speed your healing along. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet friend. I actually handled the auction more than I thought I would. Being that it is almost 2,000 sq ft and roughly 5 acres, would have been too much for me to do the upkeep on. I am so thankful God is always there for me no matter the circumstances. The twins are growing so fast and hard to believe they are now 4 months old. Thank you for continued prayers on the upcoming surgery

      Delete