Monday, August 29, 2011

since everybody is sharing back to school pictures I think why not

 In this pic I was at the (terrible 2's) mom said I was a pretty good kid :)
The 2nd pic 3
3rd pic is kindergarten
4th pic is 1st grade
5th pic is 2nd grade (don't I look like nelly olsen from Little House?)
6th pic is 5th grade
7th pic 10th grade (yes I was 15 in this pic)
8th pic is 11th grade 16 here
9th pic is 12th grade (ahhh finally almost graduation time, so I thought it would be the best after school,,,little did I know that those were the best years.
The last two are present pictures

I loved the dresses that my grandmother an mom always made for me, I bet (truly somewhere in mom's attic they are all still there)

Hope everybody is having a great day :)
thank you for taking the time to look at my blog

Blessings
Rainbow

PS all I need is young pics of Bob :)  we are doing great










4 comments:

  1. Hey did I inspire you?? Haha! I enjoyed your pics! Thanx for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Gina you are so beautiful!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shots and yes you did look like Nellie, don't see you with her personality though just her looks. Need to find a photo of her now to see if you still look the same. Can't wait to see Bob's school photos.

    Make it a blessed week. Love to you and Bob

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Rainbow...good luck with getting younger pictures of my dad. The only ones I have are two. One he took in the service and the other when he took confirmation in the Lutheran church. I've never seen any others!

    Hope you have a good day!
    Hugs,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete