Friday, August 19, 2011

365 days of pictures day 78

      This was taken this afternoon here in the living room
the temp was 104 (index was 110) outside way to hot to be out and about.  We did have a few stops nothing time consuming.  We spent the afternoon being lazy.  But took some time to get a few pictures in :)

 It is so hard to believe that we have been together almost 2 weeks,  wow does time fly when you are having fun.

Tomorrow (Sat) we are going to OK City so that Bob can see the memorial from the OKC bombing.  It is very serene and tranquil, I will be taking tissues as it affects me that way every time I see it, also may take a stroll down river-walk in the evening.
Were going to rent a hotel up there so not have to drive back
then Sunday we will come back here.

Hope that all of you are having a great week, and that the weekend is even better.

Blessings to each of you

Rainbow & Tiger



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you two have a GREAT weekend planed. Hope you have as much fun as it sounds. One of these days I will make it over to Oklahoma City to see the Memorial and I'm sure I will need some tissues also. LOVE TO YOU AND BOB and JUST ENJOY BEING TOGETHER and SHARING IT WITH US

    " dustbow (Momma Lyn) for now "

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute! The love just fills the pciture! Sounds like a lovely weekend you two will be having.
    I remember going to that memorial when I went to visit a friend in Ok. WOW! I have many pictures I took. I think the little chairs where the hardest ones for me. I didnt get to go inside the mesuem so will look forward to snaps from that from you two love birds.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete