Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Hello Bloggie Friends and Thankful Thursday

 

Hi all my friends!  I hope that August has been good to you so far.   I had a bad week in July  My anniversary would have been the 14th,  Mom passed on 71721 then Gators bday would have been the 24th.   Now, we are in August, I Wish that I could skip August all together, however we know that isn't possible.   Why you ask? all 4 of my grandparents passed in August, one of my favorite uncles passed in August, and my dad passed in August.  there are many family birthdays that have helped me thru this month.  Last Wednesday I drove to KS to see my friend whom I was a BIG help on her getting off Meth.   My little car broke down while there, thankfully it happened in her yard, and wasn't in danger of being on the road.   *See Thankful Thursday!  Called AAA to see if they could tow me home, but to make sure I could ride along (Post covid they don't have to let you)  he said I have room for 1 rider  Thank You JESUS.  Get car home safely, to find the belt had broken, and no other  damage was done to my lil car.


Gods perfect end to a perfect day

Thankful Thursday  I know it is early but wanted it posted.

I am thankful for my Salvation!

I am so thankful for AAA expanded mileage.

Much needed rain, we haven't had any rain since July 4th this 3/4" soaked in no time

cooler temps for a few days

A/C for this awful heat today it was 94 heat index of 114.

Food in the cabinets/fridge

Friends who call or text, just to say they are checking on you

The unconditional love of my pets



I Beleive  please listen  I have been working on singing it at church



2 comments:

  1. Oh, so thankful you were able to have your car towed home and ride along! that was a plus! Glad it wasn't anything too serious. I am sorry that these months are so difficult for you. You've certainly suffered a LOT of loss. But I am happy for you that you have Jesus in your heart and life, and you know that this life isn't all there is. There will be a great reunion one day in heaven with all of those dear ones. I know you are like me, praying Jesus will come soon! I love the photo, and your list of thankfulness. God is good, all the time, God is good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not have made it through all the loses, without Jesus with me! However I think last week He just bopped me on my head for a reminder that He is always with me no matter the situation. The reunion will be glorious and yes I pray Jesus will be coming soon.. AMEN God is good every second of every day!

      Delete