Thursday, May 30, 2024

thankful Thursday

 Happy Thursday!  I hope you all have had a blessed week, and that you were safe over the weekend.   Saturday night, the town I do most of my shopping was torn up pretty bad by and Ef3/4 tornado.  This town is only 19 miles from where I live, all I knew todo was to pray God's angels of protection around me and my pets, we didn't even get a rain drop.  Thank you Lord for always being my shield in the storm.   

This week I am thankful for no storms, my sister in VA she is such a blessing to me, and that my belt on my vehicle didn't break and leave me stranded on the road.  For my Salvation, and that Jesus no matter the situation He is always there for me,  believe me I keep my guardian angels busy.    I am thankful for food in the cabinets, a/c for the warmer temps, dependable transportation, my friends,  my sister in law who sends me daily devotionals now, for the longest time we didn't like each other.  God is working miracles in/around me.  I am thankful for the beautiful art work the Master gives me to photograph.

Please continue to pray for our country, the sick and afflicted, our little church 12 members, that we can grow, storms to stay away, my friend who has severe R/A in both arms is in so much pain, she has a complete knee surgery coming up also.

I hope and pray each of you have a blessed weekend and week ahead.






1 comment:

  1. Wow, so sorry to hear about the town with the tornado that is close to you! So many bad storms this spring and so many people left homeless and/or injured/dead. They have been really serious storms. So thankful you are safe and that God's angels were definitely surrounding you and protecting you. (((hugs))) Have a blessed weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete