Friday, November 8, 2019

A True Ghost Town



went over to this Ghost Town on Wed 11-6-19 (its only 13 ) from home
The feelings I felt were almost overwhelming.  I had driven through before but never
really took the time to stop.  This was my mission for the day.  I have never felt so
many emotions in one outing.   Even as if there were people (ghosts watching me almost
creepy.  Seemed every road I went down more sadness, depression) This once thriving
community is now a mere ghost town, almost forgotten by most.











 My photos are (@) and may not be used without my permission.
Do you travel to find Ghost Towns?  Do you see Ghosts or just a reminder of days past


1 comment:

  1. I feel such a sadness looking at the fotos. What happened that the town was totally abandoned? I don't believe in ghosts but I can understand the mixed emotions. So many lives and memories in those homes and businesses. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog post. I'm going to try to blog occasionally. Hope you are doing well! 💜

    ReplyDelete