Monday, May 6, 2019

A to Z Challenge : Reflections

  1. What did you love about the challenge this year?  always love this challenge, esp interacting with fellow bloggers
  2. What would you change about it?  nothing at all
  3. What was the best moment for you during this year's challenge? the ones people gave me encouragement with the health issues my husband is dealing with
  4. What is the best comment your blog got during the challenge, and who left the comment? all the comments were fantastic
  5. Will you do the challenge again?   most definitely 
  6. Was it well organized and were the hosts helpful? (Did you fill out the after survey?)everybody is very helpful.  Yes the after survey is done
  7. How did you and your blog grow, change, or improve as a result of this challenge? Did you find new blogs out there to enjoy? I got some new followers so that is always a plus and found many new blogs that I am now following
  8. Were you on the Master List? (If you did the challenge last year, was it better this time without the daily lists?)  yes I was on the masterlist and yes it was simply easier to use
  9. Any suggestions for our future?  thank you for doing this time consuming blog hop
  10. Any notes to the co-host team? A word of thanks to Jeremy for all his hard work on the graphics? A picture with your A to Z shirt, if you ordered one  Jeremy the graphics were?are outstanding I actually got the mall this year ;)     I am wanting to order the shirt just no money to do so, maybe an early bday present :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the social side of the challenge and finding blogs I otherwise wouldn't have found
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on surviving the challenge. I've enjoyed your blog and am keeping you on my blog reader list. Good luck in the health issues - been there, done that. Not fun....

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Reflections
    My Author Page
    My Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete