Friday, July 24, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill in Blog Hop – week 223

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to
 fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four
 fill in’s of your own, please email them to hilary  .
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! 
Hilary REALLY NEED STATEMENTS! This week’s co-host is 
MC GUFFY ANN from MC GUFFY READER. She came up with ALL THE statements
feelingbeachiebutton 200x200









The statements:
  1. I love the _____
  2. ___ isn’t my favorite _____
  3. I always cry____ .
  4. I used to ____ but I ____
My Answers:
  1. I love the SPRING and FALL
  2. RUSHHOUR isn’t my favorite TIME OF DAY
  3. I always cry WHEN I HEAR THE SONG AMAZING GRACE
  4. I used to NEVER SAY NO but PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE TOO EASILY
This is a Blog Hop!





5 comments:

  1. Oh, I ahree with #4. Sad, but true.
    Amazing Grace does that to me, too. ❤
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent answers. Have you read the book, The Power of No by James Altucher- excellent advice for saying no.

    ReplyDelete